HUMBOLDT FERVOR FEST VENDOR GUIDELINES
Fill out Vendor Application Here.
The Humboldt Fervor Fest is a celebration of all things fermented!
- August 19, 2017, 1pm to 5pm, Arcata Playhouse, 1251 9th Street Arcata
- Sponsored by Blue Lake Casino, Wildberries Marketplace, Holly Yashi, Lost Coast Communications, Wrangletown Cider Company, Humboldt Cider Company, It's Alive Kombucha, Northcoast Horticulture Supply, Mad River Union, Cypress Grove Chevre, Zero Waste Humboldt.
- Benefit for the non-profit corporations Humboldt Made and the Arcata Playhouse
- Sampling of Cider, Beer, Wine, Distilled Spirits and other Fermented Beverages
- Sampling of Kombucha, Fermented Foods and Food Pairing Items
- Sales of Food and Beverages
- Music and Art Performances
- General Admission - Presale: $35 (Wildberries in Arcata and online at Fervor.BrownPaperTickets.com), At the Gate: $40. Access to food and drink areas plus a beautiful sampling glass
- Free Admission - Children, 12 years old and younger
LOAD IN AND SET UP
- Load in and set up: 9-11:45 am on Saturday, August 19.
- All vendors will be assigned a 10'x10' space
- Vendors provide their own booths, tables, pop-up tents, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VENDORS SELLING PRODUCTS
- State of California Seller's Permit (Free at... https://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqseller.htm)
- City of Arcata one day event Business Permit ($20 at... http://www.cityofarcata.org/documentcenter/view/991)
FOOD VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
- If using any flame, the Fire Marshall will inspect your booth Saturday, Aug 19, at 11am.
- FOR MEAL VENDORS ONLY, the Humboldt County Health Department Temporary Food Facility Booth permit plus $50 must be submitted by August 1. See the TFF Form and TFF instructions on the HumFervorFest.org website. Questions can be directed to DHHS Division of Environmental Health, Phone: 707-445-6215, email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALCOHOL SALE REQUIREMENTS
- Humboldt Fervor Fest has permits for all alcoholic beverage sampling.
- Distilled spirits will be donated to the Arcata Playhouse (non-profit organization) for sampling. Spirits cannot be sold to the public at this event but swag may be sold by distiller businesses.
- Bottled or canned beer, wine, cider and other non-distilled alcoholic beverages may be sold by your business if the business obtains an ABC permit and the sold items are not consumed at the Street Fair. Use ABC form 239 (Go to... http://www.abc.ca.gov/FORMS/ABC239.pdf). Under permit/license check “Other” and add “Wine Event Sales Permit (Type 81)”, Cost is $50 per year. Send application and payment to: Kathy Spreen, Alcoholic Beverage Control, Eureka Branch, 1105 6th St, Eureka, CA 95501. Office hours: 8am-12pm M-F, Phone: 707-445-7229, email: Kathy.Spreen@abc.ca.gov.
VENDOR REGISTRATION COSTS
Fees due on day of event
- Providing information or samples only = Free registration
- Selling food or drink PLUS providing free samples = Free
- Selling food or drink WITHOUT providing samples = $150
ZERO WASTE AGREEMENT
I agree to follow the Humboldt Fervor Fest Zero Waste guidelines:
- Pack out what you pack in.
- Make every effort (in partnership with Humboldt Fervor Fest) to keep any of your materials out of the landfill.
- Use Humboldt Fervor Fest approved reusable, recyclable or compostable plates, cups, utensils or other serving items. (See HumboldtFervorFest.org)
- Recycle and compost all appropriate items.
- Not sell or give away any "single-use items," including water in plastic bottles, plastic straws, plastic cup lids, and plastic bags
Additional Registration Info Here.